* Changed the internal scaling of the regularization parameter for `pense` and `pensem`.
**Note**: The _lambda_ values in this release are not the same as in previous releases!
* Fixed a bug when standardizing predictor variables with a MAD of 0 (thanks @hadjipantelis for reporting).
* The maximum value for the regularization parameter lambda is now chosen exactly.
* Fixed a bug when computing "exact" principal sensitivity components.
* Fix error with robustbase-0.92-8 as reported by Martin Maechler.
* Fix undefined behaviour in C++ code resulting in build error on Solaris (x86).
* Fix `predict()` function for `pensem` objects if computed from a fitted `pense` object.
* Always use `delta` and `cc` specified in `pense_options()` for the initial estimator. Remove `delta` and `cc` arguments from `initest_options()` and instead add them to `enpy()`.
* Add further measure of the prediction performance (`resid_size`) to `obj$cv_lambda_grid`, where `obj` is of class `pense` or `pensem`.
* Initial stable release of the package.