* Fix error with robustbase-0.92-8 as reported by Martin Maechler.
* Fix undefined behaviour in C++ code resulting in build error on Solaris (x86).
* Fix `predict()` function for `pensem` objects if computed from a fitted `pense` object.
* Always use `delta` and `cc` specified in `pense_options()` for the initial estimator. Remove `delta` and `cc` arguments from `initest_options()` and instead add them to `enpy()`.
* Add further measure of the prediction performance (`resid_size`) to `obj$cv_lambda_grid`, where `obj` is of class `pense` or `pensem`.
* Initial stable release of the package.